Seat Tank Specifications
Each seat tank is designed with the following specifications & features:
- Comfortably combines fuel storage and seating for space savings, aerodynamics and appearance.
- Holds 7.4 US gallons.*
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Constructed of rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene for strength and durability.
- Molded with consistent thickness throughout. (nominally .200")
- Features an ASTM compliant low point sump for sediment collection and drainage.
- Includes aircraft quick drain fitting.
- Vented, automotive style, ratcheting gas cap.
- 8 molded-in 10-32 (3/16" fine) mounting nuts, (6) on the seat bottom & (2) on the seat back.
- Optional, low cost fuel level sight gauge.
- Optional, accurate, electronic fuel level gauge with optional low fuel warning light.
- Optional seat cover adds increased comfort and appearance.
* Can be vented at 5 gallon mark for ultralight aircraft use